Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: Blog Trailers - Coming New Articles or Update

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blog Trailers - Coming New Articles or Update

1. An update to my last article on JPEG and RAW quality of K-m will be made. There will be an added comparison between PPL 3.60 (SilkyPix Engine) against the Raw Therapee 2.4 - Target time frame: within this week. (7-30: Done!)

2. A technical article on the calibration and adjustment of K-mount lenses mechanically (at the A position, applicable to Pentax SMC-A/F/FA/DFA/DA lenses) to improve precision and exposure accuracy - Target date: 1st week of August. (11-15: Done!)

3. An article on the K-m Tips and Tricks and my own "best settings" for the camera and the rationale behind - Target date: before mid-August. (9-6: Done!)

Stay tuned. And I hope I can meet the schedule. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Great!
    As a K-m user I'm expecting your findings eagerly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall try to complete my report as soon as possible, as long as time allows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30/7/09 17:36

    As user of olive K-m I am also eager to read the findings indeed from your great blog! I think you should just ignore the silly stupid fanboys who criticize for no good reason just they have serious problems and cannot admit.

    Please do go on with the only serious unbias Pentax blog on the internet which is not filled with blind loyalty. Serious photographers will keep relying on your research.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate_Idiots30/7/09 19:48

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on, hate_yourself, this one is getting boring now.
    Had sex myself, not much to it, think its one of the more overrated things in life :-) The older you get the more this seems true.

    ReplyDelete