Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: Official Pentax K to Q Convertor/Adaptor is Coming! :-o

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Official Pentax K to Q Convertor/Adaptor is Coming! :-o

http://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20110825_472562.html
(Babelfish English translation here)

The demonstration/product show will be carried out on 3rd and 4th of September, the tentative official name is the "KQ Adaptor". The title of the show is "surprise". Yes, I am really surprised! Or, I should say I am shocked or even frightened!!

With a 5.6X multiplying factor and an image circle of 1/nth of the original 135 Full Frame K-mount format no matter in diameter and in area, I just can't imagine what resolution can the K-mount lens give and what result is delivered after the adoption! :-o

I hope NOT such *nonsense* of Pentax should continue, even after the takeover by Ricoh! Really too bad.. >:-(